Üldine jutt õhkrelvadest ja seonduvast
Vasta
Kasutaja avatar
Delta
Administraator
Kontakt:

FX videod

Postitus Postitas Delta »

Johnny Ottosson sai võimaluse filmida FX tehases toimuvat. Jõudumööda ta neid klippe nüüd avaldab...

Esimeses videos näidatakse "FX hooldamise lihtsust" klapisüsteemi näitel. Peaks kehtima kõigile Royalel põhinevatele mudelitele.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovbs1QnQykA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Only two tools are needed, the video is shot in realtime and the rifle is fully functional and taken from a rack of finished guns ready for delivery. Odd with the Royale is that the reciever of the rifle is the house for the valve itself, it does not have a separate casing as the old Axsor-rifles for example.

The drivetrain consists of only two main parts: the valve lid and the valve steam.

The valve lid consists of the lid itself (the body of the unit) and a O-ring.

The valve steam consists of the valve steam itself (the body of the unit), a small black seal, a larger white seal and the valve spring.

In all there is two main units, one with 2 parts and the other with 4 parts.

As far as I know there is no other rifle that is faster and easier to service then the Royale.

You dont need to tear the triggerunit or hammerhouse apart to reach the valve, it has a separate entrance of its own, to give easy acess just for service or replacement. The airtube can be removed with full pressure since it has a one way valve holding the air trapped inside the tube.

Just off with the stock (one screw), unwind the tube, then twist the air probe collar and remove the valve lid - there it its, reassamble in reverse. Easy to do even in the field.
Tsitaat võetud siit
Springers are like Muscle-Cars - Classic, Heavy and Never out of style...
Kasutaja avatar
Delta
Administraator
Kontakt:

Re: FX videod

Postitus Postitas Delta »

Seekord näidatakse FX regulaatori asendamist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH1qYrM4TcE

The regulator is made out of 12 separate parts, unless you count the spring as its separate parts (it is made up of washers), then it is in total 20 parts.

The regulator is set at the factory using a special fixture and it should NEVER be opened by anyone else. If the regulator failes, it will be replaced as a separate unit. This video shows how to replace the regulator with a new one.

FX Airguns belive this is among the smallest and lightest regulators ever made for a sporting airgun using a inclosed design, they also belive this is the most durable regulator with the longest service live on the market. Older regulators from other makers did tend to wear out fast, leak or cause other problems. This is not the case with this unit.
  • If I have an "old" Royale and wish to have a regulator retrofitted, is this possible?

- Yes /.../

How is it done?

- A vent hole is drilled in the reciever and the valve is replaced with another one.

How much will it cost?

- I have no idea, perhaps around $200-250.

If I buy a rifle with a regulator, and wish to have it removed, is that possible?

- Yes /.../.

How is it done?

- The vent hole is plugged (or a dummie undrilled regulator casing is inserted) and the valve replaced. After this the rifle works just like a normal unregulated Royale.

How do I change powerlevel on a regulator fitted rifle?

- You just change tension in the hammerspring, like a normal PCP. /.../
Tsitaat võetud siit.
Springers are like Muscle-Cars - Classic, Heavy and Never out of style...
Vasta